The position shall provide support to the sales department and Bid Management/Pre-sales in the bid and sales processes. The position will be part of the Sales Management team, and report to the VP of Bid Management and Presale in the Basefarm group.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in pre-sales/ bid processes and ensure correct product pricing
- Perform QA of pricing and profitability on bids where you haven’t participated directly
- Evaluate commercial interests against group KPIs and requirements, and support the sales teams in pricing strategies
- Be a key stakeholder and participant in further development of sales and pricing tools
- The role is located in Oslo, but will also support the sales departments in our other offices
- Experience from sales controlling or similar
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly developed understanding of business processes
- Above average interest for- and understanding of- IT
- Business or Science Degree (“Siviløkonom”,bachelor)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- Experience from Sales controlling in the IT industry is much appreciated, but not required
The ideal candidate has a structured and methodological approach, with attention to details.
In our team we emphasize a positive and constructive attitude. We appreciate team members with a strong drive for quality and results, who take action, work independently and are able to inspire and motivate project team members.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who is committed and has a passion for business. You are an independent person who always completes assignments with a high sense of quality. It is important that you have a strong drive and are motivated by responsibility. You are service minded and build good relationships with clients as well as with colleagues. We believe that you strive to develop Basefarm as a company as well as yourself by always being interested in learning new technologies.
Your workplace will be at our office in Oslo in a global, committed, and friendly team. We offer good benefits, a flat hierarchical structure, and we have been awarded Great Place to Work and have ranked amongst the Best Workplaces in Norway for the last few years. You will be working with team members across a number of countries and will have the opportunity to take part in workshops and leadership training with your international colleagues.
If you have any questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen, phone: +47 916 16 073, Research Manager in Capus, Nathalie Smulders, phone: +47 470 83 841 or Research Analyst in Capus, Kristian Rizi, phone +47 958 12 625.
To be considered for the position you must apply through the link “Søk”. Then you will have to fill out a short personal information form, as well as upload your application and resume.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Applications will be processed consecutively.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger