Are you ready to get the best possible start of your career and join a global brand with endless possibilities? We are now looking for a Project Manager to join our Country Expansion team in Oslo.
Find your place in a fast-pace environment by being responsible to lead, manage and coordinate our store construction projects from start to finish with a high level of professionalism in accordance to H&Ms values, standards and local legislation.
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business. As a Project Manager, you will report to the Construction Manager and being part of Country Expansion team, which consist of Leasing, Store Development, Construction and Facility departments.
The job of an H&M Project Manager in Construction comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective communication and high level of collaboration with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Manage approximately 5 - 6 projects per year, including budget setting, site surveys, value engineering, risk assessment, securing permits, design documentation, tendering and construction site follow up.
- You constantly ensure that projects are successfully executed in line with time, cost and quality standards.
- Follows up on the investments and financial budget of the projects.
- Identify and seeking to find new areas of improvements for more efficient and effective ways of working.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree within a relevant field (civil engineering, architecture, construction, project management, real estate etc.)
- Working experience / internships within project management or equivalent role are rewarding.
- Strong willingness and eager to learn, develop yourself and others.
- Understanding of local legislation and building regulations.
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to plan long term without losing the day to day details.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with multiple projects.
- Able to travel for periods of time and to work flexible hours.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian/Swedish.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open-minded, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Business minded team player.
- Show passion and enthusiasm in daily work.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Application deadline: 12.01.2019
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger