Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking candidates for positions as Advisors/Senior Advisors in the Internal Control team within the Compliance and Control area. Compliance and Control has global responsibility for compliance, operational risk and security including monitoring and control activities.
The main objective of the roles is to contribute to the further development and implementation of the operational risk and control framework in Norges Bank Investment Management.
The position is located in Oslo and some travel will be required.
- Contributing to the maintenance, development and implementation of internal control frameworks at Norges Bank Investment Management
- Contributing to the monitoring of operational risk, governing documents and internal controls within specified business areas
- Advising management on the overall operational risk and internal control environment within specified business areas
- Contributing to the preparation of reports on the overall status of internal controls
- Assisting in control review planning and conduct internal control reviews in business areas and on specific topics
- Assisting in development and implementation of data-analytics techniques in internal control monitoring
- Assisting in the follow up of relevant internal and external audit activities
- Master’s degree with strong academic record
- Experience from internal control or operational risk within the financial services industry a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management, internal control frameworks and audit methodology
- Qualifications as Dipl. IR/CIA/CISA would be regarded as a plus
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of SQL, and experience working with risk management and business intelligence tools would be seen as an advantage
- Structured, analytical and accurate
- Ambition to excel with a high level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management offers a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations for one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring equal opportunities.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Johannes Westersø (95179169) and Researcher Anne Kathrine Hagen (99472526). Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Deadline for application is 14th January 2019. Applicants will be processed continuously and confidentially.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger