Norges Bank Investment Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position of Systems Manager. The position is part of the Trading & Analytics group within System and Data, Operations and has responsibility for the overall management, quality and strategic development of trading systems, applications, services and processes. The Trading & Analytics group also collaborates on development efforts and coordinates with various Norges Bank Investment Management Operations groups to ensure high quality support and documentation.
Your role will have responsibility for the operational management, change, and incident handling for various trading system. You will work closely with vendors, business units and other Operations departments at NBIM with the primary goal of driving change and ensuring operational stability.
The position is located in Oslo, and some travel may be required.
- Managing the operational quality, performance and procedures of various trading solutions, as well as their documentation, strategic development, user administration and governance
- Developing incident, problem and change management activities for various systems and services
- Documenting and analysing end user requirements, participate in projects, identify development areas and drive change/configuration management.
- Defining, analyzing, monitoring, and reporting on key SLA’s and metrics for systems and processes
- Developing high quality operational documentation in accordance with policies
- Building and maintaining competence on Norges Bank Investment Management’s investment trading solution set
The successful applicant will have the following background / skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic records
- Minimum 4 + years’ experience working with information systems and investment management/economics
- Working knowledge and experience with order management systems (OMS), execution management systems (EMS), and Trade Cost Analytics (TCA)
- Experience supporting and managing systems in a public cloud seen as an advantage
- Strong operational abilities with the ability to implement new solutions and ideas
- Ambition to excel
- High level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with working proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. NBIM has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Partner Arne Underdal-Loktu, tel. 91 13 14 14 or Malene Tunold, tel. 93 28 02 95. Please use the URL "Søk her" / "Apply here" to register your contact information and to upload your CV and Cover Letter, both written in English.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger