EnterCard is looking to hire a Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to lead our risk-team. The ideal candidate is an experienced Risk Manager with strong business acumen and a good understanding of digitalization. This is a unique opportunity to take part in our strategic work, where you will help shape the future of our company.
- Effectively and efficiently maintain and develop EnterCard Group’s risk and control frameworks in 2nd line, to make the company robust and sustainable over time.
- Provide the framework, structure and processes for risk management and a sound control environment, as well as a good understanding of emerging risks in the industry.
- Ensure that the CEO and the Board receive timely and accurate reporting of EnterCard’s risks whilst executing the corporate strategy.
- Lead by example, live the EnterCard values and decisions, secure capability pipeline to meet current and future needs and growth opportunities for staff, while securing continuous improvement of the function.
- 10-15 years relevant experience and business understanding
- University degree
- Advanced skills within the risk and control field
- Experience from risk assessment of automated processes
- Strong skills in spreadsheets and in analyzing large volumes of data
- Robust understanding of emerging risk categories related to the industry
- Good understanding of relevant national and international regulations
- Strong drive, integrity and excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical, structured and systematic
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills across all levels
- Fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages, both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel in the Nordic region
EnterCard is a leading credit market company in Scandinavia, with over 1.7 million customers and 450 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. We make our customers’ everyday lives easier by providing smart and responsible payment and financing solutions.
We work hard to make sure our employees are happy and content at EnterCard, and that they truly enjoy going to work each day. To achieve this, we let our three core values - passionate, innovative and genuine - permeate through everything we do. this has created an open and friendly atmosphere. We strongly believe this is beneficial both to the employees, and in the long run also to the customer.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger
Application deadline: 21th January 2019. Applicants will be processed continuously and confidentially.
If you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Capus, Johannes (95179169) and Anne (99472526).