Frontline, Golden Ocean and Ship Finance are looking for a Group Compliance Manager to join their teams in Oslo. The Group Compliance Manager will be responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance across the group’s US-listed companies. This is a uniquely positioned role within the group of companies and offers an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. You will be working with dedicated people and teams at various levels in the organizations and with key stakeholders, including senior management teams, audit committees, auditors and external service providers.
- Responsible for internal control and compliance, per Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements for the US-listed companies in the portfolio, which includes amongst other:
- Conducting risk assessment, proposing an overall strategy for testing and executing test plans
- Identifying control objectives, risks and control activities within each business process
- Manage and perform testing of internal controls
- Report to senior management, the audit committee and auditors across the companies
- Testing and surveillance of ongoing compliance programs beyond Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- For the right candidate, the position may get expanded responsibilities within internal control and corporate governance, including counterparty evaluation, antibribery, corruption, sanctions, etc.
- Relevant educational background within Accounting and auditing, preferably MRR or equivalent
- Working with Sarbanes-Oxley Act in multinational companies or experience with such from auditing
- Experience with compliance in a broader setting is preferred, but not required
- Strong IT system knowledge and interest
- Analytical, structured and with a commercial understanding and interest
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To successfully fulfill this role, you are a self-motivated person with a strong personal drive. The position is independent, and the right candidate will be able to develop the role and play a supporting role to the business. The Group Compliance Manager would need to ensure that she or he remains updated on relevant requirements and legislations. The role is located in Oslo, but will also work towards the groups offices in Singapore, London and Glasgow, and will require some travel activity.
If you have any questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen, phone: +47 916 16 073 or Researcher in Capus, Kristian Rizi, phone: +47 958 12 625.
To be considered for the position you must apply through the link “Søk”. Then you will have to fill out a short personal information form, as well as upload your application and resume.
Application deadline: February 5th.
Applications will be processed consecutively.
Tilbake til Ledige stillinger