Basefarm is seeking a new Senior Project manager to strengthen our team of currently 16 project managers. As our Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering project results in terms of quality, planning and budget. We have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and the business case, both for the customer and Basefarm. You will be the main liaison between Basefarm and our customers and may also be involved in various internal projects and bid processes.
You will be at the heart of our projects and work in close collaboration with Sales, Operations, and Finance. You will be based in Oslo and part of an international project management team with team members in Sweden, the Netherlands, and potentially other European countries (e.g. Germany and France). You will primarily manage projects in Norway but may also be involved in international projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience in driving complex transitions and transformations in a rapidly changing technological market
- Participate in further developing internal processes and methodologies to support and control our efforts to stay a market leader
- Be able to work both operative and strategical with tool kits and methodologies
- Defining and clarifying project scopes and objectives, developing project plans, briefs and schedules
- Determining the organizational structure of the project team, identifying roles, positions and stakeholders, resource allocation and planning
- Setting the team direction, coordinating activities, assigning work and motivating colleagues
- Communicating with stakeholders and reporting on an operational and management level
- Managing projects, measuring progress, risk management and taking corrective actions
- Experience with project management, mainly IT infrastructure projects
- Experience in managing customer projects from a supplier perspective
- Good technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills and fluency in Norwegian and English
- Good leadership skills and a strong internal drive for results
- A structured and methodological approach to work
We value each and every contribution made by our staff, they are after all our biggest asset. We offer you the chance to be part of a positive, stimulating and flexible work environment where passion is rewarded.
Our slogan is "nerds, systemized" and this says a lot about our internal culture. Basefarm is characterized by a “Scandinavian” culture - we don’t have much of a hierarchy and we strive for the best work – life balance possible.
As we’re in times of growth we have a lot to do - fun stuff to do – and we look forward to welcoming yet another addition to our Great Place to Work! Yes, we are a Great Place to Work according to our employees. Curious to know more? Read here!
What else? For an insight into life at Basefarm check out our Instagram account @ Basefarm.
Application deadline: Expired
Applications will be processed consecutively
If you have any questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Partner in Capus, Jonas Rambæk, (email@example.com / +47 93 24 21 33) or Project Coordinator, Thomas Bjerke, (firstname.lastname@example.org +47 47 26 03 77)
To be considered for the position you must apply through the link “Søk”. Then you will have to fill out a short personal information form, as well as upload your application and resume.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger