Søknadsfrist: As soon as possible
Are you at the beginning of your career and eager to develop your skills and experience within the field of technical communication? Then this might be the position for you!
TOMRA Reverse Vending (Norway) is now seeking a Technical Communicator as part of the e-learning and technical guidance team. The team is responsible for producing and publish technical information-material to TOMRA's product experts and service technicians. You will collaborate with project members and project leaders as well as with Technical Product Managers. Communication with relevant stakeholders across international markets will also be an important part of the job. The position reports to the Manager of e-learning and technical guidance and will be part of a team of 5 Technical Communicators.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce and publish technical information-material. Our primary target groups are the TOMRA Product Experts and Service Technicians.
- Create relevant material providing functional understanding and knowledge on how to most efficiently install and conduct service on our products.
- Participate in multidisciplinary product- and technology development projects.
- If you in general are curious learning about new products and technology, working out how best to apply it and then be happy telling someone else what they need to know about it – this might be the role for you.
- If you find it natural to reflect upon that different audiences might have different information needs – we are on the same page.
- If you enjoy working in teams at a dynamic workplace – we are starting to get quite interested.
- If you take pride in working in an efficient manner delivering results with a high degree of consistency and accuracy – please don’t hesitate to send us your application.
- Relevant technical education, preferably a bachelor’s degree.
- Interest in advanced mechatronics and how such systems work in practice.
- High interest in keeping up to date on contemporary publishing platforms.
- Eager and quick to learn working with new software applications.
- Experience in using or interfacing product design software and working with CAD design data will be an advantage.
- Experience with production of e-learning will be interesting.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
For further information, please contact Nathalie Smulders, Consultant in Capus, phone: +47 47 08 38 41 or Thomas Bjerke, Project Coordinator in Capus, phone: +47 47 26 03 77. To apply for this position please press "Søk på stillingen" at the top of the ad.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger