The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Key Account Manager with experience in project and solutions selling within the information technology (IT) industry to join our team in Oslo, Norway.
In this role, you will be assigned specific key enterprise customers. You’ll be responsible for developing strategic account plans and achieving their goals in a highly competitive market. As a Key Account Manager, you will build new relationships and expand business with existing customers within your assigned accounts while meeting assigned sales quotas.
- Successfully sell the company's products and services to well-known enterprise accounts
- Create strategic plans to develop new accounts and expand existing accounts
- Establish a strategic partnership with our customers on different levels of their organization, while understanding their business needs and presenting solutions to address them
- Meet assigned sales quotas by acquiring new customer accounts and renewing and growing existing relationships
- Represent Red Hat to the customer and the customer to Red Hat in all sales-related matters
- Understand the customer's business, product requirements, and industry challenges
- Work collaboratively with a solutions architect, overlay structures, and insides sales representatives
- Experience selling complex IT solutions to large organizations and multiple decision makers
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers through establishing trust and credibility; record of long-lasting customer relationships that have expanded business
- Excellent communication and technical skills to develop relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout organizations
- Strategic mindset with a successful record of developing account strategies
- Good leadership skills; ability to create a vision for your accounts and inspire your team to help make it a reality
- Proactive, direct approach to offerings, markets, and customer business challenges
- Focused on building solid and trusted relationships with customers and bringing in new business
- Fluent language skills in English
- Record of success in sales with a history of meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to take initiative to win new business and expand opportunities
- Comfortable selling to customer management
- Focused on service-led or project-based selling as opposed to the selling of offerings
Internal personal skills
- Track record of success in sales with a history of meeting or exceeding targets
- Drives to win new business and expand opportunities
- Comfortable selling to customers management
- Default to service led or project based selling vs product selling
- Drive to make business and reach targets
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers through trust and credibility
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
If you have questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Capus, Partner Arne H. Underdal- Loktu, (email@example.com / 91 13 14 14) or Researcher Malene Tunold, (firstname.lastname@example.org / 93 28 02 95)
To be considered for the position you must apply through the link “Søk”. You must then fill out a short personal information form, as well as upload your application and resume in English.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger
Deadline: As soon as possible. Applications will be processed consecutively.