Red Bull Norway is seeking a new Marketing Manager for its Oslo office. As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the can and the media business, growing brand love and can love ensuring that Red Bull is the consumers first choice of energy drink.
To be successful in this role you must be assertive and forward-looking, taking full ownership of the business strategy, the marketing mix and the development of the country marketing plan. You must understand the local consumer and set short & mid-term objectives to achieve an aspirational and relevant brand image among all relevant consumer groups, including the next generation (Gen Z).
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the Marketing Team (11 employees) and reports to the General Manager.
- Live, nurture and protect the unique Red Bull culture.
- Ensure that the overall country business plan addresses the challenges to win new consumers and confirm existing ones.
- Build the local face of a global brand overall and through a robust field marketing organization.
- Act as an entrepreneur, spearhead and foster creation & innovation, and ensure Red Bull seizes all relevant opportunities to strengthen the brand, the can and media business while preserving its global equity.
- Generate innovative consumer activations to expand reach and engage the young consumer, Gen Z, recognized for innovation and creativity.
- Ensure that every consumer experience with the brand is a positive one thanks to love for the detail and premium execution at events and all other marketing activities.
- Build the annual objectives for the marketing team and conduct on-going, mid-year and end of year performance evaluations.
- Demonstrate cost efficiency and excellent budget management to deliver the profit commitment.
- Have a strong, transparent, trusted partnership and cooperation with management, personnel, Red Bull HQ and Red Bull Media House.
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing Experience with proven track record.
- People management experience.
- Experienced working with FMCG in an international environment.
- Strong planning and budgetary skills.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry, and a clear understanding of markets, sales & distribution, competitor activity and consumer behaviour in a brand and FMCG context.
- Fluency in both the Norwegian and English language.
- A strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership, with the ability to cultivate, lead and motivate a high performing team.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong brand and product affinity.
If you have questions regarding the position please do not hesitate to contact Capus,
Partner Arne H. Underdal- Loktu, (email@example.com / 91 13 14 14)
Researcher Ida Samuelsen, (firstname.lastname@example.org / 99 42 83 81)
Researcher Malene Tunold, (email@example.com / 93 28 02 95)
To be considered for the position you must apply through the link “Søk”.
You must then fill out a short personal information form, as well as upload your application and resume in English.
In your application, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Deadline: 4th of June 2019. Applications will be processed consecutively.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger