Graphic Designer - TOMRA Systems ASA
TOMRA Collection Solution (Norway) is seeking a Graphic Designer as part of the TOMRA Brand, Marketing and Communication team. The team is responsible for international profiling of TOMRA’s reverse vending machines and associated products and services. You will play an important role in building TOMRA’s brand and reputation. In cooperation with employees across our international organization, you’ll be an important contributor for brand awareness. If you are creative and curious about how to present new products and technology in the best way - this might be the role for you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop graphic material for web, SoMe and print for all TOMRA markets
- Design, conceptualize and develop a graphic expression across business areas
- Develop and manage TOMRA´s brand and “look & feel” as well as making clear guidelines for all markets
- Design marketing content, such as animations, films and photographs
- Lead internal design and marketing projects, fairs and events
- Contribute and support the different markets when needed
- Share your graphic design expertise within the organization
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within marketing
- B.Sc or M.Sc, preferably within Graphic Design, graduates with relevant experience besides studies will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills in English, and one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Experience with producing graphic marketing communication materials
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing and branding
- Excellent skills within Adobe Creative Cloud programs as well as PowerPoint
- Self-directed and able to work independently within a hectic environment
- Excellent time management skills, work capacity and project prioritization skills
- Good sense of aesthetics, branding and communication
- Clear and concise communication style with good creativity and problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented - responds to needs and expectations from internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent people skills and relationship builder across cultures
- Motivated for developing sustainable solutions for the environment
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- A Great Place to Work: TOMRA was recently named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and our own healthy and varied lunch restaurant
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
- The possibility to make an impact and a difference concering how we obtain, use, reuse and optimize the world’s resources – making a sustainable planet
For further information, please contact Nathalie Smulders, Consultant in Capus, phone: +47 47 08 38 41, or Kine Arenberg, Recruiting Assistant in Capus, phone: +47 41 57 85 50.
Please use the URL “Søk på stillingen” to apply for this position.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
Tilbake til ledige stillinger